Hotfix Adhesive™ is in stock and will ship within 24 hours of your online order. Please note we are closed and do not ship Saturdays or Sundays.
Your order will either be shipped via USPS or FedEx Ground depending on the size of the order. When the order is shipped out you will receive an e-mail with tracking information so you can track the package.
We do not allow returns.
Application Instructions: 1. Preheat iron to Cotton Setting. Steam is not needed
2. Cut Hotfix Adhesive™ Sheet to match the size of your fabric.
3. Place Hotfix Adhesive™ side up. Printed side down on Ironing board. ( This side down HotfixAdhesive.com)
4. Place fabric on top of Hotfix Adhesive™ . Press the Iron straight down approximate for 10-15 seconds. This will anchor the fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™ . Then iron the rest of your fabric (back and forth motion) until you have covered the entire area of fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™.
5. Turn the fused fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™ over and iron again for 15 - 20 seconds.(covering the printed ink - possible to transfer ink onto the iron)
6. Let your fused Fabric & Hotfix Adhesive™ cool completely, then you are ready to cut your fused fabric.
Below are starting points for some of the most popular cutters. You may need to adjust the blade, speed and force depending on the cutter and sharpness of the blade. Please keep in mind that there are too many cutters for us to list them all, but the below information is a great starting point.
!!YOU MUST HAVE A STRONG GRIP CUTTING MAT!!
Cricut: Set the cutter to custom and choose the setting felt with backing.
Cameo: Speed: 3 Thickness:40 and Blade: 8
Lace: Knife Depth about 1.0mm out of the holder, Speed to 10 and force at 25-27 CBU-15-45 blade
Fabric: Knife depth about 1.5mm out of the holder, Speed to 5 and Force at 30 with CBU-09 Blade.
Roland GX-24: Use a 60 blade with 120 down pressure speed 10. (this is a starting point some have used a 45 blade and more pressure.)
You want to put the white release paper down on the Strong Sticky Mat - Fabric Up.
Laser cutter: Each laser is different but you will find that it does not take much power and the speed is medium.
Once you have cut out your desired design, peel the white backing off, and place the design, adhesive side down, onto your material. If ironing lace, please use parchment paper to protect your iron from the adhesive that can seep through the netting of the lace. Iron setting should be set to cotton, please do not use steam. Please use caution as the iron is extremely hot. Iron directly onto the lace using firm pressure for 45 seconds or until adhesive has melted. Pressing instructions are to be used with most fabrics (excluding spandex.).
Once the fabric is applied it can be washed in the washing machine and we recommend hanging to dry.