Applies with a House Hold Iron.
Hotfix Adhesive works with home cutters by bonding the adhesive with whatever material you want to cut.
Bonds to Fabric, Lace, Leather, paper, Photos and more. It is the same adhesive we use on our Hotfix Fabric™.
Each packet has 6 - 12" x 12" sheets. Fuse the adhesive to your material using a household Iron. Once your design is cut out you can iron it onto your project and it is permanent.
1. Preheat iron to Cotton Setting. Steam is not needed
2. Cut Hotfix Adhesive™ Sheet to match the size of your fabric.
3. Place Hotfix Adhesive™ side up. Printed side down on Ironing board. ( This side down HotfixAdhesive.com)
4. Place fabric on top of Hotfix Adhesive™ . Press the Iron straight down approximate for 10-15 seconds. This will anchor the fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™ . Then iron the rest of your fabric (back and forth motion) until you have covered the entire area of fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™.
5. Turn the fused fabric and Hotfix Adhesive™ over and iron again for 15 - 20 seconds. (cover the printed ink - possible to transfers ink onto the Iron.)
6. Let your fused Fabric & Hotfix Adhesive™ cool completely, then you are ready to cut your fused fabric.